- Flag Afghan Giveaway – Contest Ends June 5th (6/1/2015)
We are running a giveaway and want YOU to enter! YOU – our biggest fan! This incredibly soft and luxuriously patriotic afghan could be yours to decorate your home and show your true patriotism.
- Newborn Baby Photographers (6/1/2015)
Since I have been making newborn photography props I thought it would be a good idea to share some of the newborn baby photographers I have worked with or have gotten rave reviews from friends. These photograpers get it right and do a great job making your baby the star of the show. Those newborn photos are so important and you want to get it right. Check out these photographers for a head start on your shoot.
Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada
- Katy Miller Photography – http://katymillerphotography.com/
- Brittany Busk Photography – https://www.facebook.com/brittanybuskphotography
- Essie Rose Photography – http://essierosephotography.com/
Wisconsin-Illinois Stateline area (Beloit, Janesville, Rockford and surrounding areas)
- Teri Lynn Photography – http://terilynnphotography.com/
San Diego, CA
- Sophia Grace Photography – http://www.sophiagracephoto.com/k,
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Six Foot Photography – http://sixfootphotography.com/
If you are a photographer and take awesome baby photos, please send me a message through my contact page with your website info, etc. and I will check out your site to possibly include you here!
- What’s New at AlaneMarie.com (1/6/2015)
Here is the view from the our window at AlaneMarie.com. On a bright, sunny day you can see for miles. Which adds to my excitement over the new website grand opening!!!
I love to crochet and making adorable, beautiful things for others is my passion. I’ve had so much fun and been working hard on some great new items not seen previously in my etsy shop.
Our darling newest addition to our family (grandbaby number 16) made a perfect model. I’m so thrilled with the new Kitty Cat Diaper Cover and Hat and Teddy Bear Diaper Cover and Hat.
Awesome New Website, Awesome New Products… means more adorable things for you and your loved ones. My crochet has always been about creating the very best products to dress up your child and create warm memories.Watch for more products for adults coming soon…